Mobile Application Developer (Male) (500,000 MMK) (Negotiate/ Depend on Exp) Code-18506
- Dagon Glory Recruitment Services
Job Location:Hlaingtharya , Yangon
Updated at: 27/03/2018
No. of Vacancy:
Company Main Industry:
No. of Employees:
30 (in days)
Entry / Junior
Years of Experiences:
Problem Solving Skill, English 4 Skill
The recruitment company is located in Hlaing Tharyar Township.
- Develop and maintain cutting edge mobile-app using Ionic or React Native.
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team.
- Work with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases,
- Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations and lead cross-functional teams.
- Help implement end-to-end technical architecture using the recommended standards
- Ensure performance, high-availability and stability in all deliverables Requirements:
- Ability to showcase apps developed previously will be a plus.
- Must be analytical, self-driven and proactive in keeping up with new technologies and programming languages.
- Working with REST API.
- Problem solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex issues.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in IT/Comp science, professional certification or equivalent.
- Experience in Android/iOS application development.
- Experience with modern JS framework such as React, AngularJS, etc is preferred.
- Experience with other Mobile Hybrid frameworks such as Phonegap/Cordova
Dagon Glory Recruitment Services
Introducing Dagon Glory, a recruiting firm, that is in business of solving your talent scarcity. Dagon Glory is the perfect platform for employers to meet top talents in Myanmar.